This program is an implementation of the FCC’s “TVStudy” software that runs on Microsoft Windows and is used to calculate interference caused to television stations using the FCC’s OET 69 methodology. What we’ve done is made it possible to to run the original FCC’s TVStudy program on a Windows computer. We’ve also vastly simplified the download and install process. By providing the program and all its data on a flash drive, we’ve saved hours of downloading, joining files together, decompressing, getting all the files into the right place, and figuring out how to handle the programs various dependencies.
We provide the software to install the program and its associated data to your computer. We also provide detailed instructions on how to install the MySQL database engine on your computer (which is required by the TVStudy software to run).
1. You get a full native Windows implementation of the complete TVStudy software. Run it on your regular Windows PC. No need to buy a special computer for it (Mac). No need to deal with Linux.
2. You get a streamlined graphical based install process that has been tested. You can easily (and relatively quickly) install it yourself and don’t need an IT professional to get it up and running.
3. We offer an easy way to get fresh station data for use with the V-Soft TVStudy software.
4. We have a built in an update system that will allow the you to update to future releases of the FCC’s TVStudy software with the click of a button.
5. We offer you full technical support giving you the ability to provide help with questions or issues that might come up.
For more information call V-Soft Communications at 319-266-8402 or email.